Ontario Place‘s FREE winter programming opened yesterday, November 23, on the West Island. Will this be the last time free and publicly accessible events happen here for all to enjoy on our waterfront?
• Activities: Winter Light Exhibition, Skating, Ontario Place hosted skate parties, Community Bonfire
• More info: http://bit.ly/2whOWri
Also the Aurora Winter Festival Toronto opens November 29 with admission fees of $19.99 / $14.99:
• Ticketed event happening from November 29 – December 30th on the East Island (enter through Budweiser Stage)
• Activities: Tube Park, Amusement Rides, Food Gardens, etc
• More info: https://www.aurorawinterfestival.com/toronto/