This Town Hall meeting will present the final report recommendations of the West Queen West Heritage Conservation District (HCD) Study. The Study reviewed all the properties on Queen Street West between Bathurst Street and Roncesvalles Avenue.
The WQW HCD is but a component of a much larger WQW Planning Study started in 2015. This meeting is the kickoff and start of a conversation about the Parkdale and West Queen West areas can change and grow over time.
The evening will begin with an Open House from 6:30-7:00pm, followed by:
• A brief summary by City Staff on the WQW Heritage Study;
• Background on the Planning Study;
• Planning policies, building guidelines;
• Approaches to main street development.
• The type of development that may be possible in Parkdale / West Queen West; and,
• Next steps in the Planning Study process.
This presentation is followed by a discussion facilitated by the project team. This is where YOU can ask questions and share your comments. For more information contact Councillor Perks Councillor_Perks@toronto.ca or City Planner Graig Uens email@example.com, 416-397-4647.
Date: Monday, June 26th
Time: 6:30 p.m. – Open House,
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Presentation & Discussion
Place: 1115 Queen St W. – The Theatre Centre