We would love to meet you and learn what interests and skills you have to share with Parkdale. Here are a few ways to involved in your community!
- Become a PRA member to support the association.
- Volunteer for the PRA to share your skills and get the word out in Parkdale.
- Join our e-list to receive news and information about local issues and events.
The PRA is committed to being:
Open and inclusive
- 100% volunteer organization.
- Welcoming of all residents.
- A forum to speak and be heard.
- Respect for all points of view.
- Socially conscious.
Effective and supportive
- Fights to preserve and protect Parkdale’s diversity and character.
- Raises awareness of issues affecting residents.
- Sought out by office holders and key decision makers.
- Spearheads and supports community clean-up days, gardening projects, tree planting, street parties, festivals, etc.
- Addresses issues and helps connect residents to services.
Providing social and learning opportunities
- Meet your neighbours, make new friends.
- Learn more about your community.
- Get involved and gain valuable leadership, management, public speaking and other skills and experience.
Investing in our community
- A great way to give of your time, experience and expertise.
- Volunteering opportunities of all types, both large and small.